Can my customers submit reviews from our office?
Businesses should reach out to their customers and ask them to submit their reviews through their own devices in their own time. If a review is submitted through a company’s iPad, tablet, or designated computer, several things will happen:
- These reviews will be caught using our proprietary screening algorithm.
- These reviews will be rejected.
- These reviews will be flagged by our internal content team as suspicious or affiliated with your business.
There are several ways businesses can ask for reviews. Examples of this include:
- Asking for reviews through social media platforms.
- Having internally generated email send-outs.
- Using the services provided in the Brand Management Platform. This service provides several tools to facilitate the collection of reviews like our Review Invitation Service and Write Review Link.
When reviewers submit their feedback in the privacy of their own home, they are able to better reflect upon their experiences. This will lead to a more informative review. This is because reviewers will have had more time to delve into the service or product, and may be able to reflect on this experience in a more constructive way as opposed to writing one within an office.
For more information on how to reach out to your customers for reviews please see the following article here.