We encourage businesses to email their customers to ask them to provide feedback on their products or services. As a business, you can do this by either using your own emailing software or using our Brand Management Platform features to help you reach out to customers for genuine reviews.
Below we have outlined several 'Do's and 'Don’ts' that will help you build up your reviews in the right way.
- Ask your customers to write reviews in your post-purchase or invoice emails. This is one of the best ways to get a continuous flow of reviews from your customers and helps make requesting reviews a habit in your organisation.
- Use the Manual Invitation Campaigns in the Brand Management Platform. This is where ProductReview.com.au reaches out on your behalf to request customers to submit a review.
- Leverage the Write Review Cards feature in the Brand Management Platform. This enables you to print out a card that direct your customers to review the listing. You can give these to customers when they are leaving your storefront or office.
- Use the Write Review Link in the Brand Management Platform. This enables you to embed a link with pre-fillable fields into your eDMs and post-purchase emails.
- Use regular communications like newsletters as a tool to reinforce your requests for reviews with a direct link to Write Review page for the listing.
- Post a Facebook message asking your Facebook users for genuine feedback via a link to the listing’s Write Review page.
- Have your customers write reviews from your storefront or office.
- Have anyone affiliated with your company submit reviews.
- Instruct your customers what to write in their review.
- Do not link a positive review to any type of incentive. Incentives must be offered equally to customers that are likely to be complementary and customers likely to be critical. Read more on that here.
We also encourage brand managers to read through our Posting Guidelines before collecting reviews for their listing. This will help ensure reviews are not rejected for breaching these guidelines.