The User Behaviour feature enables you to track where your listing appears on ProductReview.com.au and where people are clicking to land onto your listing.
This enables you to see:
- How many people are searching for your listing on ProductReview.com.au
- The impact of a change in your ranking in the Search Results page on the number of impressions and clicks your listing receives
- Whether people are clicking to your listing from your competitors’ pages
There are various placements where your listing may appear across ProductReview.com.au:
Search result list:
Similar listings on competitor pages:
This tool is most useful when:
- Used to identify the impact of rankings on clicks - Consumers who look at the Search Results page are usually earlier in the buying journey, and are looking to identify and narrow down their consideration set.
- Used to identify the number of clicks coming from a specific competitors’ page - Brands can filter the User Behaviour graph to display only impressions and clicks from a specific listing.