How do I use the performance report for my ProductReview Ads on the Brand Management Platform?
ProductReview Ads are ads that enable you to feature your review content and rating scores across a category in three main placements:
- Category search result
- Competitor listings
- Your brand’s listing
To measure the impact of your ad campaign, you can use the performance reporting feature found on the Brand Management Platform:
This report shows the number of impressions and clicks for each section of your advertising campaign.
It is split into six main sections:
- Header (the link that can be found below business listings on the Professional or Premium tier Brand Management subscriptions)
- Mobile sticky (the sticky mobile leaderboard visible on mobile)
- Sidebar (the sidebar ad placement found on all listing pages)
- Reviews (the in-content ads found between reviews found on all listing pages with reviews)
- Questions (the in-content ads found between questions found on all listing pages with questions)
- Search results (the category search result page that lists all listings found under a category)
Furthermore, you can also drill down and see the performance of your ads on specific listings (whether this be your own listing or your competitors’ listings).
This can be found by clicking the ‘Listing’ tab and typing in the brand that you would like to filter for.