How do I customise my review invitations?
Note: This feature is only available for Professional and Premium Tier Brand Management customers.
- How to edit review invitation emails
- How to preview the email content for your campaigns
- Things to keep in mind when customising the message in your review invitation email
How to edit review invitation emails
Brand Managers can now edit the invitations that they send via the Review Invitation Campaigns tab. The general process to edit your review invitations are as follows:
Step 1: Log into your Brand Management dashboard and click 'Email Settings' on the left sidebar.
Step 2: (Optional) Customise your logo, the theme colour of your invitation email, and the 'Call to action' button that your customers will click to submit their review.
Step 3: Customise the 'Body' of your email. You will need to use markdown in this field if you would like to add bold/italic text etc.
Step 4: Save your settings. This will ensure that your future Review Invitation Campaigns will use this updated template.
How to preview the email content for your campaigns
Step 1: Go to the Manual Campaigns tab.
Step 2: Click 'Create campaign'.
Step 3: Select the subject type (and the relevant listing if appropriate).
Step 4: Add a test customer in the Email address, First name, and Last name field.
Step 5: Click the 'eye' icon to see the preview.
Things to keep in mind when customising the message in your review invitation email
- If you are running an incentive campaign to encourage your customers to leave reviews, please ensure you follow the Incentivisation Procedure to remain compliant with ACCC guidelines.
- Please read the Posting Guidelines to ensure that your customised invitations do not inadvertently breach these guidelines.
- These emails will be sent from the ProductReview.com.au Brand Management Platform. However, they will still heavily feature your own brand.
- Check for any grammatical or spelling errors before saving and scheduling a campaign.
- Do not instruct your users on the contents of their review.
- Do not abuse, attack or threaten individuals or other brands.
- Do not use offensive or verbally abusive language.
- Ensure the formatting of your email is easily readable.