How do I integrate my Brand Management account with my Shopify store?
ProductReview.com.au can now integrate with Shopify via AppConnect.io. This will enable businesses to:
- Automatically send product review invitations when customers purchase from their e-commerce store.
- Use ProductReview.com.au's review widgets and rating badges on the product pages to display the reviews collected for each product.
- How do I start the Shopify integration process on the Brand Management Platform?
- I've now integrated my Shopify store with the Brand Management Platform, what's next?
How do I start the Shopify integration process on the Brand Management Platform?
Log onto your Shopify account and install the ProductReview.com.au Connect app from the Shopify store.
For Safari > Preferences > Privacy > (uncheck “Prevent cross-site tracking”) > (refresh page)
Once you've added the ProductReview.com.au Connect app, you will be prompted to 'Connect with ProductReview.com.au'.
Click the link to see the instructions to get your 'External Catalog ID' and 'Secret Key'. You should be directed to the following pages:
Create your e-commerce platform catalog on the Brand Management Platform.
Once you have set up your e-commerce platform you will receive your External Catalog ID & Secret Key.
After entering your External Catalog ID & Secret Key you will be prompted to set up your automatic invitations.
Review the summary of the integration to ensure the details are correct.
I've now integrated my Shopify store with the Brand Management Platform, what's next?
Once you have integrated Shopify with your Brand Management Platform:
- Automatic invitations will be sent according to the cadence you've specified after each customer makes a purchase. No further action is required for review collection unless you would also like to collect reviews for your merchant listing (your business listing). Please refer to this article on how to collect reviews for your merchant listing.
- Review widgets and rating badges can be implemented on your product pages to display the review content you collect. Go to the widgets and rating badges section of your Brand Management Platform to obtain step-by-step instructions on how to install these tools.
- If you are on our paid Brand Management plans you can assign your products to ProductReview.com.au listings to use ProductReview.com.au reviews on your product pages.
If you have any other questions, please refer to our E-commerce Brand Management integration FAQs page.