How do the eCommerce integrations work with the different Brand Management Platform tiers?
The eCommerce integration enables you to collect and show review content for the products that you sell on your online store. The Brand Management tier that you are using will provide different sets of features which are outlined below.
For brands on the free Starter tier:
- Access to up to 50 automatic invitations per month
- Use of the ProductReview.com.au Inline Rating Badge, SEO Rating Snippet, and the Comprehensive Review Widget to display the review content that you have collected via the automatic invitations (pictured below)
- The ability to list certain products on ProductReview.com.au once you have collected reviews for these items*
For brands on the paid Professional or Premium tier:
- Access to an unlimited number of automatic invitations per month
- Use of all ProductReview.com.au rating badges and review widgets to display the review content
- Access to use reviews organically collected on ProductReview.com.au (in addition to your own reviews which have been collected via the automatic invitations)
- Customisation options for the rating badges and review widgets (e.g. colour, number of reviews shown)
- Ability to list certain products on ProductReview.com.au once you have collected reviews for these items*
- Access to edit the automatic invitation email
- Ability to syndicate reviews between manufacturers and retailers (share reviews within your network)
Learn more about the different Brand Management tiers.
Note: The products that can be listed will be moderated by the ProductReview.com.au Data & Content Team.*
Example of the Comprehensive Review Widget
Example of the Inline Rating Badge