ProductReview.com.au reviews can be used in your Google Shopping ads if you have been approved for product ratings in the Google Merchant Center. These reviews are provided via an XML feed for you to upload into your Google Merchant Center account.
Google Product Ratings are extensions that appear on an advertiser’s Google Shopping ads. These rating scores are gathered from specific sources and aggregated to produce an overall score.
Product Ratings improve the performance of your ads because they:
- Provide additional information about your service (via an overall rating and review count)
- Differentiate your Shopping ads from other ads that may appear for your chosen keyword(s)
- Increase your ad's click-through-rate, which would lower your cost-per-click.
To improve the likelihood of the Product Ratings XML file being approved for your shopping ads, ensure you have:
- Added the relevant universal identifiers for the listings that you are managing on ProductReview.com.au.
- Included the correct official link on the listings that you are managing.
- Added the ProductReview.com.au rating badges and review widgets on the relevant product pages on your website.