This rejection policy applies to the Quote Service only for partners who are under our $39 cost-per-lead program. This policy may be amended at any time at ProductReview.com.au’s discretion.
What kind of leads may be rejected by ProductReview.com.au?
- Leads may be rejected if both the email address and mobile phone number are invalid. If one point of contact is valid and the other point of contact is invalid, this does not make the lead invalid.
How do I send a list of these leads to ProductReview.com.au?
To request a reassessment of the leads you have received, please send a spreadsheet with a list of the leads you would like to reject to: email@example.com
This list must:
- Be supplied within the first 7 days of the following month for the prior month’s leads.
For example, the list must be supplied by the 7th of September for the leads received in August.
- Only contain leads from the prior month. Any leads from other months will not be accepted.
For example, if the list sent in September for August’s leads also contains leads from June and July, the June and July leads will not be reassessed. The July leads should have been sent in the August list and the June leads should have been sent in July.
If the rejection list is not sent within the first 7 days of the following month, all leads will be included in the Quote Service invoice sent to the brand. ProductReview.com.au will automatically remove any duplicate leads when generating this invoice.
- The email address of the lead that you would like to reject
- The mobile number of the lead that you would like to reject.
What happens after I have sent the rejection list?
ProductReview.com.au will test the email and mobile phone in the list that you have provided and cross-reference them to the list of leads we have sent to your business.
- If the details of the lead are found to be invalid, we will remove this lead from the final count of leads sent to you for the month.
- If the details of the lead are found to be active, we will include this lead in the final account of leads sent to you for the month.